Friday, March 28, 2008

Happy Easter!

We had a really nice day for Nolan's first Easter! The weather was a little yucky in the morning, but by the afternoon it had really warmed up. The Easter Bunny brought Nolan some new books - Pat the Puppy, a finger puppet book, his First Bible Stories, an Elmo book that makes noise (woo hoo!), and a book of nursery rhymes. (The nursery rhymes are really for me because I don't know as many as I thought I did!) I'm sure he's going to kill me when he gets older for making him wear this hat, but I swear I only put it on him for pictures. I just thought it was so cute!

































After church, we went to Aunt Melissa & Uncle Jason's house for brunch with Brad's family. The Easter Bunny also stopped here and left Nolan a couple of new outfits and some candy.....which was really for me and Brad! We didn't really get a great shot of all three kids, but here is Nolan with his cousins Cambell and Mylee (and Nuke's head) during the picture-taking chaos:


No comments: