Tuesday, March 18, 2008

What a mess!



Nolan has been eating cereal at dinner for the past few weeks, but we started him on actual baby food on Saturday. Of course, he loves it! I don't think we're ever going to have a problem getting this kid to eat. So far, he's had sweet potatoes, carrots, and squash....after the first bite, he seems to be okay with it!



For the record, we did both try it. Not what I expected, but not horrible either! I'm sure the fruit is better, but we'll try that later this week. His first day eating food at daycare, he went through all 3 of the extra shirts we have there for him. I guess he's just getting adjusted to the food. But hopefully him spitting some of the orange-y and yellow-y food up after he eats won't last too long....I'm not too good at getting the stains out!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute is he! Try some Oxyclean on the stains. I keep a bowl of solution in my laundry room and just throw the clothes in there and let them soak. If they are really bad, I do a little scrubbing but most of the time just soaking works. Then I just throw the clothes and the solution right in the laundry and wash them like normal. Just an idea that I find rather simple. My little Mia can still create quite a disaster on her clothes!

Abby Engle said...

Thanks, Cheryl! I knew I could count on some other mom's that have been through the orange/yellow/green stains. I'll add it to the grocery list!