Friday, May 23, 2008

Goodbye (sort of) to Sharon....

Tuesday was Sharon's last day at Marsico :( She won't have to put up with working with Brad anymore because she's going back to school full-time. We were able to pick that night as Grandma Cindy night with Nolan, so we got to celebrate at happy hour with her and some of their other co-workers. Congrats and good luck, Sharon! Here are some funny pictures from the night:

Sharon, me and Danielle - I always make fun of people who wear sunglasses indoors, so they made me do this!

















Faye (works with Brad ) and her husband Cody

















Yep, he's alllllll mine.....

















Doug and Jason

















Seth - he does this in every picture!

















Shaun - what's going on?

















Awww....

















Sharon, Daniell, and Seth being goofy






















And this is what happens to my photography skills after 3 margaritas at The Rio!













1 comment:

Kathy said...

I love the last one! I'm so glad you got to go out, I know you guys always have fun with friends downtown. I am loving keeping up with your blog...Nolan is growing so fast!!