Monday, October 6, 2008

Big boy carseat!

Saturday we moved Nolan into his new, big boy car seat. One of my managers at work (thanks, Jerry!) was nice enough to give us the car seat his daughter had outgrown - and it's in perfect condition! My sister is giving us Collin's old car seat too, so I think we might get around buying one. My parents are bringing that one out with them for Nolan's birthday (in less than 2 weeks!) so we'll have to make do with one until then. I'm just glad to not have to lug that heavy carrier around anymore!

Here is Nolan checking everything out facing forward on the way to swimming lessons. Doesn't the big car seat make him look smaller? :) That's our house in the left corner. You can just see Brad's white topper on his blue truck, or as we like to refer to it, his redneck topper....haha


















And here he is about 5 minutes later - not kidding! Must be comfy....

No comments: