Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Marsico Christmas Party - 12/6

The annual Marsico (Brad's work) Christmas Party is always something we look forward to. Nolan spent the night with Grandma Cindy and we got all dressed up and had a great night. Brad was a little sick, but he stuck it out like a champ - we even made it to the after-party this year!


My good friend Melissa (we used to work together at BKD)





























Melissa's husband and Brad's co-worker, Shaun (he got Brad the job at Marsico!)







































In four years, I think this is our best picture :)




























Adam & me (someone at the party thought we were a couple - that's the second time that's happened to us! haha)






























me, Danielle, and Sharon































Danielle talked Brad into 'giving off the vibe' while I was in the bathroom.....hmmmmm.....





















The after-party.....I must have been telling a secret! :)