Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Almost there!



Only 2 more weeks!

I went to the doctor last Tuesday, but nothing had changed since the Thursday before. Except I had managed to gain another pound in 5 days! So I'm up to 21 pounds now. This picture is from last Saturday, 37 weeks 3 days.

We went out to dinner at the Flatiron Mall a couple of weekends ago, and were both really excited to see this in the parking lot:


It was super close, so we didn't have to walk far. I'll definitely be taking advantage of that this winter when it's cold!

My busy season at work is finally over! So for the next two weeks, I'll just be finishing up a few things before I leave and getting ready to be gone for a few months.


Brad and I put the car seat bases in both of our cars last night. We thought it would be pretty easy, but it took a little longer than expected! But they're both in there and ready to go when we leave for the hospital. Now if we only knew when that would be!

I go back to the doctor this Thursday, so hopefully something else will have changed by then. I've had a couple of very small contractions, but nothing to get too excited about. It was funny when it happened though - I was reading from one of my pregnancy books to Brad and had to stop reading when the contraction happened. It really freaked him out! Then a little while later, the same thing happened. He was so cute - he told me to drink a glass of water and change my position - something we learned in our childbirth class!! He was paying attention! But no more contractions since then, and that was almost a week ago. The anticipation is killing me!

Hopefully the Cliffster won't decide to come during one of the World Series games - GO ROCKIES!

1 comment:

Andy, Amanda, William & Dylan said...

Abby thank you for your comment! I was just thinking today that I can't wait to see "Cliff". I know it will be hard to update everyone when he comes, but I know I'm excited!