Sunday, October 21, 2007

He's here!


Our little bundle of joy is finally here....and 13 days early! What a surprise, and a good one!


Nolan Booe Engle
October 18, 2007
7 lbs., 18 inches long

For those of you that don't know, Booe is my maiden name. It was going
to be even cuter if he was born on Halloween!

Things are going well, we're all adjusting and trying to figure out our new routine. My mom is here this week to help out, which is a lifesaver. Brad has been wonderful, helping out with everything and being very patient with me. The breastfeeding is going okay, but it's not easy! At least I knew that going in, and we're halfway through the first week so that's good.

I'll post more later, it's time to feed Nolan.....again!

2 comments:

Andy, Amanda, William & Dylan said...

Congratulations Abby! I'm so happy for you and Brad. He's just beautiful! Hang in there with the breastfeeding. It's the most rewarding thing once you've worked through the pain! And, I love that his middle name is Booe. So sweet.

Susan Carey said...

Oh, Abby. I'm so excited for you! Sb kept me updated on Saturday and I was on pins and needles until I heard Nolan had arrived. Congrats to you and hang in there with the nursing. If you can make it through the first three weeks, it gets much easier and becomes a great bonding experience that only a mother and her baby can appreciate. Love you all!