Monday, March 17, 2008

Speed Demon - 3/7/08

Nope, Nolan's not crawling or walking yet.....Brad got a speeding ticket!

Right after we had dropped Nolan off at daycare a couple of Friday's ago, Brad got pulled over. I immediately started laughing because I've been pulled over a million times, and Brad loves to give me crap for it. What can I say, I have a lead foot and I admit it! He was more upset about not being able to say he'd never had a ticket than he was about actually getting a ticket. (And, never having a ticket isn't even completely true - he got one in Texas a long time ago. But apparently in Brad's mind, that doesn't count....haha) I had to turn my head when the cop came up because it was just hysterical to me!

Brad said if I wrote about this on the blog that he was going to post a rebuttal. Don't hold your breath! He said he was going to write in the blog before Nolan was born and that never happened! His excuse was that Nolan was 2 weeks early....but now he's had 5 whole months (can you believe he's that old?!) and still nothing. If all it takes is for me to make fun of him in the blog to get him to write in it, I could have done that a loooooong time ago.....hahaha

While I'm at it, I may as well post a funny picture of Brad. We got new blinds for our living room and he hung them this weekend - he's so handy!




So if you see a post that's talking smack about me, it's my wonderful husband trying to get back at me for making fun of him.....but like I said, don't hold your breath! :)

No comments: