Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Track


Another tradition that carried over from last year is The Track - a go-cart, mini-golf, kiddie-carnival extravaganza! We headed there Wednesday morning with the whole gang and had a blast!! This first picture of Nolan and Kenzie is about the only time Nolan was awake while we were there - he zonked out shortly after we got there. I'm not sure how he stayed asleep since it's so noisy, but he definitely needed the nap that day! Mom said she was sorry it was kind of a lost morning for me, but go-carts aren't really my thing, so I was happy to watch the kids having fun and taking some pictures. Besides, last year was really a lost day for me - I didn't have the option of riding since I was prego! Gees, how fast a year goes, huh?


Playing with Kenzie in the double stroller....























....and 'checked out', as Papa would say. :)
























Nicolas, Collin, & Molly on the kiddie go-carts. You had to be 4 to ride, so we fudged a little on Collin & Molly's ages. Collin did fine, but Molly couldn't quite reach the pedals yet so she had to get off before she even got around the track.




















Nanny, Nicolas (who looks thrilled), Collin (can't see him, but he's in there!), Kenzie, and Molly on the train.






















Brad and Nicolas on the big kid go-carts. I'm not sure who had more fun at The Track - the big guys or the little guys! I think my dad rode more than anyone!



















This video is just hilarious. Most quarter rides are pretty tame, so we put Molly up on this horse and whoa!! We were laughing so hard. And you've gotta love the 80's music in the background too!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The kids and I have watched that about 100 times...so funny! And I do love the 80's music too!