Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Water Park pics

Here are some pictures from another day at the water park. Kylie and I weren't swimming this time, so she took these pictures. She did a pretty good job! Although she did take a picture of a cute lifeguard too....hmmmm, aren't you a little young for that Kylie?? Just kidding! :)

The stairs that go up to the 2 water slides. I rode them for the first time this year with Kylie and had a blast! Again, something I missed out on last year because I was prego!! (But I also didn't have the excuse of not doing it because I was prego! ha)


















One of the pools.


















The kids activity area. There's a huge bucket at the top that fills with water and every few minutes it dumps on a certain area. Nicolas LOVED the bucket! But anytime the water park was even mentioned, Molly would yell "No bucket! No bucket!" Hilarious!


















Lazy river


















Nicolas, Brad, Nolan, and Ryan in the lazy river


















They only had to go around twice and he was out like a light :)
























The funniest part of this picture is what's not in it. There's a huge picture of Dolly Parton with the founder of the resort we stayed at right above his crib in our room. I really meant to get a shot of that. Oh well, it's still funny to tell!







No comments: