Monday, September 8, 2008

Nolan's 1st Haircut

On August 16th, just shy of his 10-month mark, Nolan and I went to the grocery store. The cashier said "She's so beautiful!" As soon as we got home, I called and made an appointment for that afternoon at Cool Cuts 4 Kids for his first haircut! Brad had been bugging me for a couple of weeks, but I was trying to put it off until after his 1st birthday. I just couldn't handle someone thinking he looked like a girl, so I gave in.


Like always, Nolan was so good! It was a little pricey ($16.95), but I figure we'll do it on our own after this....or at least attempt it. They have movies you can pick from to keep them distracted, and you'll see the little fire engine he got to sit in. It was really quick - we were in and out in maybe 20 minutes total - and he didn't cry once!



Before....






































During....


















After!




















He looks like such a big boy now, definitley not a baby anymore! It's really grown fast, so I'm glad I gave in a month ago!

No comments: