Friday, January 2, 2009

Denver Zoo Lights

Our neighbors Phil & Renee invited us to go see the lights at the Denver Zoo. Now, for those of you that know me well, you know that I absolutely HATE snakes. I've had a couple of horrifying experiences at the Denver Zoo involving snakes, but I didn't want to miss out on Nolan's first trip to the zoo. We all bundled up and headed downtown to check it out. And no snake sightings! At least not for me - I've figured out which places are 'safe' and which ones aren't. I know, it's ridiculous, but I can't help it!

Nolan had a blast - he rode in the wagon with Delaney (Kennedy stayed home this time) and loved the animals that were still awake. He was amazed at how tall the elephants and giraffes were!

He totally zonked out on the way home - and even got to ride in a very girly flowery car seat!







































































Mommy & baby giraffe























The sea lions were really loud!








































Serious hat hair!









No comments: