Friday, October 9, 2009

Quick Pics

We're still hanging in there and anxiously waiting on Bobby to make his arrival. :) I'm still feeling pretty good, considering I'm super uncomfortable. I got spoiled when Nolan was 2 weeks early....now I know what people mean when they say the last 2 weeks are no fun!



This is me at almost 37 weeks. This was taken the day before the ECV.

This is me at almost 39 weeks (taken yesterday). Most of my shirts don't fit my big belly now, so I'm sure all of my co-workers are sick of seeing me wear the same stuff week after week!
Of course I can't post without a couple of pictures of our big boy!!

Nolan and Brinkley....Nuke would NEVER let Nolan do this!


Crashed out on his couch after watching Elmo. For what seems like (to Mommy & Daddy, at least) the 8 millionth time!


No comments: