Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Last year, we "accidentally" started a Halloween tradition with our neighbors, The Bell's. After doing a little trick-or-treating of our own with them, we gave out all the candy at their house. We decided to do the same thing this year, except Renee, AJ, and I stayed back and gave out candy while Phil and Brad took Delaney, Nolan, and Kennedy door to door for a couple of blocks. We had so much fun! Next year, it's at our house!

Nolan was a horse (a yard sale special - only $4!) and I don't think he was too crazy about it. I figured this was the last year I could get away with picking his costume out for him, so next year will be so much more fun for him I'm sure! It was pretty chilly this year, so I think he figured out that his ears would stay warm if he kept his hood up. But as soon as they walked in the door, he wanted the whole thing off! :)
Nolan, and Delaney as Dorothy

AJ's first Halloween - pretty uneventful! His shirt says 'Boo!' which, in my family, is pretty cute ;)


Nolan was happy to dig into the chocolate and candy as soon as he got his costume off. I'm not gonna lie, so were his parents!!!

No comments: