Thursday, May 31, 2007

18w1d

Not much news to report.....just thought I'd let everyone know that I'm still feeling pretty good! My appetite has definitely increased over the past couple of weeks, but so has my grumpiness. Brad can, and probably will, vouch for that! But he's still a trooper. He even made an extra stop last weekend so I could get ice cream, after Dairy Queen didn't have exactly what I wanted. Who knew that Dairy Queen doesn't have butterscotch sundaes anymore??? It was a huge tragedy at the time!

Baby Engle is about the length of a large sweet potato by now, weighing in at almost 7 ounces.....according to babycenter.com!

I've had a couple of requests for some belly pictures, so I think I will have to break down and post one. Maybe next week!


GENDER ULTRASOUND COUNTDOWN: 14 DAYS!!

No comments: